Saturday, May 12, 2012

Rediscovering Breakspear's Dollar

Let's revisit Aloe Blacc's track "I Need a Dollar", shall we? It's been about a year since the track dropped and the remixes ensued, but y'know, I just love the tune itself and digging through the remixes, I remembered, or rather re-discovered, this one by William Breakspear. So I thought I'd show it off to our readers in case you haven't heard it yet.

 At any rate, it's a fun mix of the great original and if you are like me and have heard this before, it's time to re-discover this little ditty.

As for Breakspear himself? Well this producer out of Liverpool has got a great catalogue of music on his Soundcloud (HERE) and the label he is on, Skanky Panky Records is worth a follow as well (HERE). And as long as he is on the blue side of the Mersey we'll get along famously.

No comments:

Post a Comment